What we fail to realise is that, while we can complain and complain, we can do our part too! Thanks to Philips, we can submit our idea for a healthier home and safer city!
So how does it work?
Great things can happen when people and sheer imagination come together to produce solutions for modern living. Your innovative ideas can help Malaysians everywhere live in safer cities and healthier homes! Learn how you can make a difference. What are your ideas for building safer cities and healthier homes? Read more here *click*
Your ideas however, have to be:
- Realistic - it must be practical to implement.
- Sustainable - it should demonstrate long term viability.
- Benefit many, not a few - the more people it benefits the better your chance of having your idea implemented.
Watch the video below, and get inspired today!
By contributing your idea, you will be in the running to win amazing prizes!
Grand Prize for Winning Idea:
- 1 unit of Philips Viva Collection Airfryer (worth RM1199.00)
- 1 unit of Philips Viva Collection ME Computerized Electric Pressure Cooker (worth RM499.00)
- 1 unit of Philips Living Colors Bloom Black (worth RM499.00)
- 1 unit of Philips RaGa MP3 Player (worth RM169.00)
This post is brought to you by The Butterfly Project, because we acknowledge that we are all members of a community, and we are constantly giving back where we can :)
I've submitted my idea, have you? :)
Til the next time, stay beautiful!