Hey guys, remember I posted about the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser previously? well, I found another tinted moisturiser that touts to be able to act as a Good Make-Up Base, Antioxidant, UV Protection, and has Moisturizing and Whitening properties
Presenting to you, Beauty Talk's 3D Refining Day Cream, thanks to HiShop :)
Various vitamins, whitening and moisturising properties are added to delay the skin aging process, restrict melanin formation and increase the skin’s ability to guard itself against the sun’s damaging rays. On top of that, its 3D technology attracts external light into the dermis layer of the skin, coupled with natural pearl powder, to enhance your skin's smoothness and radiance.
- Vitamin E: Prevents oxidation to the outer skin layer, moisturizes and guards it from sun-damage, leaving it soft and hydrated.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-3: Smoothen fine lines, provides deep hydration to improve and firm skin texture.
- Acetyl hexapeptide-8 (Argireline): Reduce wrinkles associated with facial expressions.
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein: Helps bring back youthful radiance in skin care.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein: Excellent tensor & film-forming properties to increase firmness of the skin.
- Natural Pearl Powder (mica): Provides fine, porcelain complexion and smoothness to the skin even without make-up. This powder offers your skin a natural glow.
- Acerola Fruit: Enriched with Vitamin C to combat melanin production, reduce the deposition of pigmentation and age spots and provide multiple protections from harmful UV rays.
- Iris Florentina Root Extract: Revitalizing anti-aging ingredient that is rich in natural isoflavones to reduce the depth of wrinkles, improve skin hydration and elasticity for an overall improvement in skin tone.
- Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract: Soothes skin redness and irritation, it also eliminates itchiness and reduces skin inflammation. It also helps to prevent bacterial infection.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Rehydrates skin to stave off dryness and tightness, prepping it adequately for treatment products.
The bottle packaging is quite pretty, with a pearl white casing. It comes in a pump bottle, which if not mistaken, is a vacuum pump. I love vacuum pumps because the gauge goes up each time you pump, and you get less wastage of the product that way as opposed to the normal pump bottles with the tube going down the center, and if the tube doesn't align properly with the product when it's almost empty, you won't be able to get the product as well. At least with the vacuum pump, it pushes the product up, and when it reaches the top, all of the product will be out.
To show you how the day cream looks like, here's a swatch of it on my hand.
I have to say, I was actually pleasantly surprised that it was tinted, as I thought originally that it was just a normal moisturiser and day cream. Having it tinted was a plus point for me because I could just use this and head out the door without worrying about putting on another layer of foundation for an even coverage before going out.
Upon spreading it out, you will notice that the colour is lighter than my original skin tone. I thought this would pose a problem to me as my skin tone is darker than this. But again, I was pleasantly surprised as the cream will oxidise and turn one shade darker than how it looks like originally.
So I tried it on half of my face, so you guys can see the difference.
As you can see, there was no major change in my skin colour after applying, and this was a great positive for me. It also lightens my dark spots, and evens out my skin tone. It also covers up my pores, making my face look flawless :)
All in all, I like using this product because of all the points above. The only downside of this product is that it doesn't state anywhere that it has SPF, and though they claim that the product is able to block UV, I'm not sure how they are able to do that if it doesn't have SPF. Yes, they have the Acerola Fruit, but SPF would be nice :) Also, it has a distinct chemical scent, so I was a bit hesitant to put this on my face in the beginning. The staying power wasn't anything to shout about, and you will have to reapply after a few hours.
After applying the product, it gives my skin a more radiant finish and covers up all my imperfections perfectly. Believe it or not, in the picture above, the only products I have on is the day cream, and eyebrow powder :)
Because it doesn't have SPF properties, I have extended my daily skincare to include applying sunblock before applying this,
Last Comments: The product is lightweight and absorbs into my skin easily, so I don't feel like I have a layer of cream on my face
- Vacuum Pump
- Oxidises after a while so the end result suits me
- Evens out skin tone
- Easily absorbed into skin
- No SPF, so you have to use sunscreen before application
- Has a chemical smell
If you like this product, you can purchase it here *click*
I have a coupon code, and you can get an additional 15% dscount if you purchase the product with my code!
Just key in:
upon checkout, and the selling price will automatically be cut by 15%
Til the next time, stay beautiful!